What to write in Mother's Day Greeting Card for Mommy

How to write a Mothers Day Greeting Card for you Mom, One liners, Quotes and Poems to Write on a Greeting Card to express your feelings, love and emotions for your Mother, Celebrate Happy Mother's Day 2014, What to write in Mother's Day Greeting Card for Mommy.
Surprise her
 
Do you want to make you mom feel very special this Mother’s Day? Then here is the perfect thing to do. Make her a greeting card and surprise her. She will, no doubt, be ecstatic to receive your wonderful gift this May. You can put in beautiful quotes about mothers on it. If you are in confusion on what to write, here are a few examples that you could follow.

How to Draft a Mother's Day Greeting Card for Your Mommy

  1. You were the first friend that I have ever had. Even though I have a lot of friends now, you will always be my best friend. Love you Mom.
  2. When I was afraid of the dark, you held my hand. When I didn't think I could finish the race, you cheered me on. When I needed a friend the most, you were there. Thank you for sticking by my side all the time. Happy Mother’s Day.
  3. I always wondered how you could love me so much even when I wasn't in my best spirits. But, now I know. You are an angel that God has sent to keep me happy always. I love you Mom.
  4. You started loving me even before you saw me. You never left my side when I needed you. For all those times that you have loved me selflessly, I send you my most sincere gratitude. I will love you like you have always loved me; because you deserve nothing less.
  5. As beautiful as the stars are at night, there is someone even more beautiful. She has been my best friend and my greatest teacher. She is the person who is reading this right now. Love you Mommy.
  6. I never knew beauty until I saw your face. I never knew love until you kissed me. I never knew safety until you hugged me tight. I never knew the world until you made me see. I love you Mom, because without you, I would know nothing.
  7. You lost your sleep to keep me comfortable. You passed on fun, to accompany me. You've sacrificed your world for me. Now, I want you to enjoy your world for me. Happy Mother’s Day.
  8. My bags, my books, my breakfast, my dinner, everything was perfect because you toiled over it. You took care of everything for me. I promise you Mom, I will take care of you forever.
  9. You told me I was the best even though I did not win every competition. You made me believe that I was nothing short of the best. So, I just wanted to tell you Mom, that you are the best mother anybody could ever have. Love you Mom.
  10. I never lack inspiration with you in front of me. You struggle with life every day, yet you manage to smile and love. You are the best Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.

Put a smile on her face

There is no one in this world that deserves to smile more than your mother. Write down some of these messages on your greeting cards and show your mother just how much you care and how much you love to see her smile.