Best 10 Funny Mothers Day Poems From Daughter

Funny Mothers Day Poems From Daughter, Well look no further as our team at Happy Mothers Day Poem  brought the best on the web for you .


  Funny Mothers Day Poems From Daughter


With words of love and praise

While we tell about their goodness

And their kind and loving ways.

We should also think of Grandma,

She’s a mother too, you see…

For she mothered my dear mother

As my mother mothers me.

Happy Mothers Day 2014…


Dear Mom,
You're the bomb.
Thanks for not raising me in a wigwam.
(though, to be honest, I could've used some more trees of palm.)
You didn't force me to pose for pics of prom,
or play with that snotty neighbor kid Tom.
I've always admired your sense of calm,
and you let me stay up til 9 to watch a sitcom,
Psst -- I'm going to miss you when you're embalmed.


Mom I know I owe you a big thank you,
because in a lot of ways you are my guru.
You taught me to swim, you taught me fractions,
without you, I'd be dumber than Ashton.
You're there when I need you,
my bullshit you see-through.
Don't ever change, or I'll come unglued


I love that you loved all of my "art"
though I'm sure it was uglier than a pile of farts.
From pottery to painting to paper mache,
you even liked that drawing of me and Nick Lachey.
But, come on, at this point it's all older than vintage,
so I think it's time to take it down from the fridge.


Mum, I know I owe you the world
And you deserve no less
But circumstances have unfurled;
I’m in a financial mess.
For Your Mother’s Day party
I write for you this ditty.
My poetry skills are hearty
And cheap, but oh so witty!


Mom, I know you do the dishes
And I know you cook the food
I know you scrub down all the floors
Even when you're in a bad mood.

And every night you walk the dog
While I'm watching all my shows
On Thursday's you take out the trash
And every spring you wash the windows.

Mom, I know you're sad I'll go someday
And leave you all alone
But right now I'm only 35
So what other place could I call home?

Mum, I know I owe you the world
And you deserve no less
But circumstances have unfurled;
I'm in a financial mess.

For Your Mother's Day party
I write for you this ditty.
My poetry skills are hearty
And cheap, but oh so witty!


I'm glad that you're my mother,
kind and caring and strong.
Coz surely no-one else,
Could have put up with me this long!

 For all the diapers
that you changed,
For all the play dates
you arranged.

For all the trips
back and forth to school,
For cleaning all the spit up
and the drool.

Why is there only
one Mother's Day?
You could have at least gotten
the ENTIRE month of May.

Happy Mother's Day Mom! 

 Mum you know the worst of me,
My weaknesses and follies,
I know you've seen me poop my pants
and cut the heads off dollies,

You know all my most embarrassing moments,
You know that I'm a nut,
So what can I do to repay your love..
...and make sure you keep your mouth shut!?




Incoming Terms

  •  Mothers Day Poems From Daughter